HelFire's Pictures

various photos for those with broadband/patience - music, funny pix, my life, etc. - from http://helfire.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 17, 2005

back again!

haven't posted anything on my blogs in a while as i've been very busy - got back home from uni on saturday (partying before that, and catching up with my family since getting back).
my mobile phone is a very clever little gadget that can do a million things including take photos and has a removable memory card, and my clever little laptop rather conventiently has a drive that accepts the memory card, so i can take photos on my mobile and put them on my laptop. so i would now be posting photos that i took... except that i didn't remember to transfer them from my laptop to the computer i'm using now (and i've lent my laptop to my brother), so maybe my technology is cleverer than i am. so i'll post them next time.

for now, i will post some pix from the internet. so here we go again...

this is a type of tea called redbush which is from africa and is really nice. i've had the redbush tea (in the red box) - it tastes a bit like normal tea but with a nutty flavour and without any caffeine, and it's delicious! - but i havent tried the others. worth trying, especially if you want a nice cuppa but can't drink caffeine for some reason, or if you just want to try something a little different but not too different to your usual brew.


here is a link to a morrissey comic (him again... oh you know me, i couldn't resist!) - click the "next page" links at the bottom of the page to read the entire comic.

someone i know sent me a link to some more smiths-related comics - i'm hoping to "borrow" one of the pics (inspired by the line "i was happy in the haze of a drunken hour" from the song "heaven knows i'm miserable now") as it seems rather appropriate for me ;-) although, if the owner of the comic sees and doesn't want me stealing his/her drawings, just say so and i'll change it back to the pink pentagram. (of course i still like the pink pentagram, but i felt like a change... i do believe it has been my display pic ever since i started blogging, so it's probably time i had something different, even if only for a bit).


here is a pic i found spoofing the lord of the rings with... "the lord of the blings"!


















and here's bart simpson writing some lines at school as usual...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home